Monday, June 8, 2009

A Wife's Biblical Submission

I was surfing the net. Does anyone still say that? Anyway I was looking for Blogs written by Christian Women and then I went on CWO (Christian Women Online). On the CWO site I saw an article titled Sister 2 Sister and read about Sunny Shell and her Bible Study available online called "A Wife's Biblical Submission http://biblicalsubmission.blogspot.com/2008/08/welcome.html I was intrigued and went on the site and quickly decided that I wanted to join the study. I want to join to please God and be a good wife to my husband. I want to learn more about becoming the virtuous woman of Proverbs 31, for His glory and then for my husband, family and lastly for myself.
I have been married for twenty-eight years. I was a young bride and now at the age of forty-five I am a grandmother. I have three precious daughters between the ages of twenty-five and thirty. I have one grandson and another grandchild on the way.
I taught in a New York private school for eleven years (First through third grades)and because of my disability was obligated by doctors to stop working. I miss teaching so much but I know that all things work together for good. I am a happily married pastors wife.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing this study~I just started today and will certainly be checking in with ya to see how you're doing, what you're learning, and to GLEAN from your wisdom! ~smile~ (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Pastora Debbie said...

yay! someone else doing the study. I am enjoying it so much and learning so much about my place in this wonderful marriage of mine. Everything is become clearer

Sunny Shell said...

Hello precious sister Debbie,

Welcome to the study. With so many beautiful sisters taking the study, I don't often get to visit with everyone, but I have some time right now, so I am here to say, "hello" and "welcome"! :-)

May the Lord our God bless you as you abandon all to Jesus Christ our Savior.

Also, a little admin not about using Mr. Linky. Be sure that your links refer directly back to the actual post that corresponds with the lesson in which you are sharing what God is teaching you through each lesson (preferably with Scripture verses :-)). To do that, just click the title of your post and you will see the address you'll need to use to make the link. For your "welcome" page post, I already fixed it and this is the address if you want to see it:

http://senorapastora.blogspot.com/2009/06/wifes-biblical-submission.html

Bless you sister,
Sunny

Pastora Debbie said...

Thank you Sunny:):)
Much blessings
I can't even begin to tell you how much I am learning from these studies.
It is very apparent that God is in this. Thank you for opening my eyes:)