Thursday, June 11, 2009


In my Biblical study of being a submissive wife, I am learning so much

A Wifes Biblical Submission study by Sunny


I still have to learn how to use Mr. Linky I don't know how to link back other than how I posted the link above.

I just began the study and it is an uphill climb. The seriousness of the committment to be the submissive wife is appropriate. This is serious. I have always been a submissive wife but this study has shown me that being submissive for submissives sake is not the right way instead being submissive for God and His glory is different. I want to please God and I want to be obedient. I want Him to be glorified. I also want to please my husband and in doing so honor God, for I belong to God and my husband. This is something many modern day Christian wives have a hard time with but the word of God tells us that we need to be submissive. That's it. If it's in the Word it is to be taken in and applied no questions asked.

I am committing myself to this study and hoping to grow closer to God through it and closer to my husband. I'm already seeing my marriage and my husband in a whole new light. My marriage was very good before this study but I already feel it getting better because God is helping me to see my husband the way He wants me to see him and the view is fantastic.


1 comment:

Sunny Shell said...

Dearest sister Debbie,

I’m so delighted and encouraged to hear how the Lord Jesus Christ is transforming your life. It is truly amazing and humbling to see what our awesome God does with our meager offerings, but with great love and gratitude.

May the LORD our God continue to bless you and give you wisdom and strength as you strive to die to self and live a life fully abandoned to Christ alone. ♥

Gratefully,
Sunny