Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Interruptions

I woke up this morning and immediately thought of God and then within three minutes, I was interrupted and sighed. But this is life. In our dreams our Utopian fantasies, we wish we could have constant communication with our Savior. It is a need, a desire . It is life. If I could I would close myself up and inside my house and just commune with Him but I know in a very real way that, God wants us to open up and to others and we cant do that if we close ourselves in and we cant tell others about Him if we are closed in. So we have to face life and ask God for the wisdom in learning how to balance life with our need to be with Him. It's possible. It is. Life is good and happy and a blessing. But I'll tell you one thing I can't wait for the day when I will be with Christ and there will be no interruptions.

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Hi Debbie. I know what you mean! It is hard to find balance.