Tuesday, March 24, 2009


I was thinking about a lot of things today. I was getting all deep and thinking of God and all that He is. I was especially pensive, not to mention extremely grateful for His mercy. When I began to think of all the times I messed up and how God has forgiven me, I am truly amazed. The Word says His lovingkindness is everlasting and His MERCY endures forever. It sure does. I am beyond appreciative for God's mercy. I just wanted to take time to express my gratitude.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Amen! I am thankful for His mercy too!

What a lovely bridge behind you. It reminds me of one in Charleston, SC.

Anonymous said...

I am in total agreement with all that you expressed. God's unfailing love is amazing. I love your view from your apt. be blessed pastor D..

Anonymous said...

I am in total agreement with all that you expressed. God's unfailing love is amazing. I love your view from your apt. be blessed pastor D..