Monday, December 7, 2009

My Peace I Give Unto You


I have been dealing with this disease for so long and I marvel at God's wonderful presence throughout my journey with achalasia. God has sustained me when many who I have been privelaged to meet, who have this disease, have gone. I've had it since birth and recently stopped working because it became debilitating, I'm pretty sure I've shared this before but things got so bad that My hubby put his ministry on hold for a few years to care for me.
Well, we are back and having a great time working for God and fellowshipping with the congregation and nurturing and loving them.
Yesterday was rough (healthwise) and a bit scary. Something is off. I can feel a change coming. My body is weaker.
While praying this afternoon The Lord let me know that if He chooses for this to be the beginning of the end or if He chooses to continue to sustain me, He will give me peace. And boy did He ever. I, immediately was flooded in His presence and His peace. Instantly!
If and when I do get weaker, please know that God has not left my side and I am holding on tightly to Him. I've been more than blessed to have gotten this far and will be more than blessed, if the trip, (my life), is extended.
Let this posting be of hope that when and if you ever have a situation in your life, calling out to God will give you peace.


John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."


"Jesus hold me now
I need to feel you in this place
I long for your embrace" ~ Casting Crowns

No comments: